Monday, May 4, 2009

Fried Computer!!!

I'm back! I was on a roll and then came a storm! We had been waiting for a good storm out here in West Texas but not the kind that would knock out our computer. The cautious person that I am thought it might be a good idea to unplug the computer, after all it was lightening! Bad mistake! The next day I plugged it back in to scare myself with the loudest electric sounding pop! Needless to say the motherboard is no longer a mother! I have alot to catch you up on and I finally have a new computer. We layed hands on the motherboard and her other parts and asked her for at least two good years! I don't think that is asking alot! We need to get Brad through two years of school then she can do what ever she wants. For those of you wondering why Brad is still in school, he's not. He is starting all over again! Ten years of school was not enough. Bless his heart, he is such a trooper and thankfully he's pretty smart. After all is said and done he will be a dual licenced mortician and funeral director. I am so proud of him and so thankful for his passion in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment